Facilities & Structure
Located at the heart of Kalohori Industrial Area in Thessaloniki, North Greece and with over 60,000 sq ft of privately owned manufacturing, warehousing and office space, Alfanet S.A. has the scale and scope of facilities and operations to meet the needs of our customers regardless of the order size, service or refurbishing requirements.
Moreover our company's seven departments keep the company operating seven days per week, 365 days per year and those include:
Our Administration Department includes the Finance, Marketing Communications, Human Resources (HR), and Office Management Departments.
- Our Finance Department handles all corporate and client oriented financial matters. The team’s responsibilities range from client pay flow to the company’s finance and accounting needs.
- Our Marketing Communications team focuses on keeping our internal communications systems smooth and promoting Alfanet through advertising, public relations, events and promotional partnerships worldwide
- Our Human Resources Department recruits and retains good employees, administers company-wide benefits, provides for employee relations, implements safety programs, and makes sure Alfanet remains in compliance with all employment laws and regulations.
- Our Office Management Department is responsible for assisting every employee in all administrative and organizational matters relating to day-to-day business from ordering supplies and goodies to event planning and travel management. As the first face that our clients and partners see when visiting our offices, this team helps to start our business endeavors off on the right foot.
- Outside Sales: The focus of our Outside Sales department is to drive new business across all product lines. Our consultants are considered experts in the industry, who are relied upon for their business and market knowledge and understanding of computer hardware.
- Inside Sales: Members of our Inside Sales division concentrate their efforts on developing existing client relationships and accounts through a combination of sales and account management activities. Together with the client, they determine the appropriate strategy for an account and closely monitor account performance. The overall goal is to build lasting relationships with clients that work with Alfanet time and time again.
- Business Development: The focus of our Business Development team is to discover and develop new avenues for corporate and industry partnerships in order to grow Alfanet’s business worldwide. The team develops relationships with suppliers, dealers, large corporations and the government and ensures that our clients’ domains are also offered via our partner channels around the globe.
- Customer Care: The focus of our Customer Care team is to provide unequaled attention and service to our broad spectrum of clientele. The Customer Care team is usually the first point of contact for our clients and serves as the nucleus of our organization, because you never get a second chance to make a first impression. The objective is not only to assist existing clients with our products and services, but also to build client loyalty and retention.
PURCHASING & PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Our Purchasing and Product Management Department is responsible for every aspect of every product. They closely collaborate with all the other departments and are constantly studying our markets and customers to figure out what kinds of products consumers are itching to buy and how we can make those products come to life.
IT & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Our IT & Technical Support Department is the heart of our business, making sure that your computer hardware refurbishing or repair needs are not only met, but exceeded. All our team members are highly qualified and certified in repairing and refurbishing all types of hardware as well as supporting Network Operating Systems, Desktop Operating Systems, Office Applications and Exchange and SQL Server.